The 2017 Camps and retreats are updated!
Here is a brief line up of the camps being offered for the 2017 summer season! More details can be found on each of the camp pages linked below.
- “Fishing for Memories” Camp – June 18-23, 2017
- District Kids Camp – July 25-30, 2017
- Science Camp – July 9-14, 2017
- Servant Event – July 16-21, 2017
- District Encounter Camp – July 23-28, 2017
- Leadership Quest – July 30 – August 4, 2017
- Kinder Camp – June 11-12, 2017
- Discovery Camp – June 11-13, 2017
- District Kids Camp – June25-30, 2017
- Grandparent/Grandchild Camp – July 16-19, 2017
- Family Camp – July 16-19, 2017
- Beginner Horse Camp I – June 18–23, 2017
- Beginner Horse Camp II – June 25-30, 2017
- Beginner Horse Camp III – July 9-14, 2017
- Saddle Club Horse Camp – July 23-28, 2017
- Special Needs Horse Camp – July 16-21, 2017
- Advanced Horse Camp – July 30 – August 4, 2017
Summer camps—add $15 after May 12, 2017 and $30 after May 29, 2017
Other Opportunities include:
The NLOMA 2017 summer application request form is now available through the NLOMA website or by going directly to http://www.nloma.org/employment.html
We are part of the National Lutheran Outdoors Ministry Association (NLOMA). Below is an excerpt from their website:
We Want to Help You get the Best Opportunity to Serve at a Lutheran Summer Camp
Participating camps will employ over 500 students this coming summer. The time of service will vary. Please check each camp’s information to see an exact date. All summer staff receive free meals and lodging for the duration of their employment.
We want to help you work at a Lutheran camp this summer! This year 24 NLOMA Partner Camps are participating in a joint effort to recruit and hire summer staff workers.
The camps pool resources to conduct interviews and receive applications from applicants from across the country. Through this process, you will have the opportunity to select your camp and job preferences. Please note that applications are now being accepted, however, camps will not begin offering positions until late February.